- “Sin taxes” an unsteady revenue source for education
- Colorado AG loses another round from Court of Appeals on TABOR lawsuit
- The world's most secure OS may have a serious problem
- How 'Crazy Negroes' With Guns Helped Kill Jim Crow
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups - Hey, it's great that they might have possibly, maybe, almost, perhaps found the backups. Unless they didn't.
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies - Let the judicial games begin ... again.
- Annndddd...Now The 4th Circuit Court Of Appeals Upholds IRS ObamaCare Rule That DC Court Struck Down This Morning
- Beretta Moving Its Entire Maryland Gun Factory to More Hospitable State of Tennessee
- Ways & Means Committee: We've Learned From Interviews that Lois Lerner's Hard Drive Was "Scratched," But Internal IRS IT Experts Thought The Data Was Recoverable