- Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops shot dead 'execution style' as 'revenge' for Garner
- Red light cameras do not make driving safer
- It Doesn't Matter Who Does the Lobbying: Trade Agreements Aren't the Place for Internet Regulations - Isn't this lovely? "According to the leaked documents, countries involved in the negotiations have agreed to keep the text of this agreement classified for five years after it enters into force. On top of the five-year-embargo, neither the negotiation rounds nor the topics discussed in this agreement have ever been made public."
- Obama's NLRB brings down the hammer on McDonald's
- FDA Doesn't Want Kids Playing with Lightsabers - Then they came for the lightsabers....