Music Free Static Episode 54
Table of Contents
1 0:00:00 Introduction
Welcome to Music Free Static. This is episode 54 recorded on June 15th, 2013. I'm your host, Randall Smith, bringing you all the static of those other podcasts but none of the music.
Subscribe to Music Free Static:
2 0:01:54 Remote Government
- Rep. Scott Tipton proposed giving states more control to reduce fire risks, etc. on Federal lands http://thecoloradoobserver.com/2012/08/tipton-wildfire-prevention-measure-clears-house-panel/
- CO Democrats refused to fund air takers http://presnapreads.com/2013/06/11/champ-bailey-understanding-the-difference-between-reality-and-perception/
4 0:24:01 Taking a Leak
- Boehner, Feinstein call Edward Snowden a traitor http://hotair.com/archives/2013/06/11/boehner-feinstein-snowdens-a-traitor/
- Snowden may have been less than truthful http://minx.cc/?post=340793
- How did he get the data? http://hotair.com/archives/2013/06/11/senior-nsa-official-only-30-or-40-agency-officials-had-access-to-that-fisa-order-that-leaked/
- LOPSA Code of Ethics https://lopsa.org/codeofethics
- Media making Snowden the story rather than NSA actions http://hotair.com/archives/2013/06/11/reason-demonization-machine-revving-up-on-snowden/
- What do we need to know about PRISM? https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/06/what-we-need-to-know-about-prism
5 0:31:45 Are these your genes?
- SCOTUS ruled 9-0 that human genes may not be patented http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/14/us/supreme-court-rules-human-genes-may-not-be-patented.html?_r=0
6 0:55:48 Copyright
Music Free Static Video Podcast by Randall Smith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.