- Senate passes Colorado traffic camera ban
- “Smart-growth” planners still spreading lies about sprawl - Do you ever get the feeling that so called progressives want to put humanity in zoos?
- Colorado higher-ed lessens plan to tie performance to state funding
- Online bill has rocky outing in House Education
- Record industry finds a new way to squeeze Pandora, but it won’t help musicians - Anything new is bad and must be crushed.
- Bitcoin is No Substitute for Government Money, But a Refuge From Control
- People and Data Cherry-Picked For the IPCC Political Agenda
- Team Sport - "The internal debate within the Republican [party] mirrors many of the historical divisions within the country as a whole."
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration
- “Advanced” corn ethanol might actually be environmentally worse than gasoline - If ethanol were really worth while, it wouldn't need subsidies to succeed.
- Long-Rumored Clinton White House Memo Pushing Idea of the Internet as an Incubator for Right-Wing "Conspiracies" Finally Released to Public
- California Moves to Bar Boy Scouts From Serving as Judges, Due to Boy Scouts' Private Organizational Beliefs on Gay Scoutleaders - How dare you have thoughts other than those accepted by California's "elite".
- Patent Office Gives Green Light to EFF Challenge To Podcasting Patent