The Colorado Supreme Court upheld the Democrat's redistricting map. I can't say I'm surprised. The Pueblo Chieftain has the map, if you need a refresher. Colorado Peak Politics looks at how the changes will affect the Republican incumbents.
- Heritage has their weekly look at what's happening this week in the House and Senate. The House will be trying to rein in the run away bureaucratic state while the Senate votes for another Keynesian tax plan.
- Fast and Furious: Money Edition. That's right boys and girls, the DEA is laundering money for drug cartels as well. Can we end the War on Drugs now?
- I know this comes as a surprise to some people but state-based reforms to Medicaid work. Congress should get out of the way let them states fix their own problems.
- Washington state schools are learning that Federal mandates are expensive. Y'all brought it on yourselves.
- The EPA ruled that natural gas "fracking" did not contaminate the drinking water of Dimock, Pennsylvania.
- Occupy Richmond is supporting the Richmond Tea Party's attempt to get their fees refunded.
- The Office of Congressional Ethics found that there is "substantial reason to believe" that Jesse Jackson, Jr. tried to buy Barack Obama's old Senate seat. Don't worry though, nothing will come of it.
- More on the Carrier IQ mobile phone root kit. If you have a phone from AT&T or Sprint, you probably have this.