I hope everyone had a good weekend. Here's some random fun and exciting stories you may have missed while wondering why Tim Tebow can only play well in the last three minutes of games.
- The Chieftain runs down the bills being pushed by a handful of Southern Colorado legislators. Contrary to what Rep. Tom Massey seems to think, Colorado does not need to throw more government money to the prop up the film industry.
- One-third of Coloradans need mental help. They're easily identifiable by the Obama 2012 stickers on their cars.
- Tests showed that LightSquared's product interfered with 75 percent of GPS systems. To top it all off, they're now the focus of an SEC probe. And to think, Obama had a General lie for them.
- Do you need more proof that the patent system is broken? The Mayo Clinic is fighting a patent "that covers observed correlations between blood test results and patient health". The article points out that doctors could be liable for patent infringement for varying drug doses. The system needs to be fixed.
- Rick Perry wants a Constitutional amendment to allow prayer in schools. Can anyone tell me why these supposedly small government politicians immediately go for big government "solutions" to social issues? Fracking hypocrites.
- The EFF has a convenient list of ways you can fight the SOPA and PROTECT-IP censorship bills.