I'm skipped Seeing Stars the last couple of days because the news was so sparse. It's back today with all sorts of new fun.
- Republicans are trying "reinstate an asset test for Medicaid recipients." Who thought removing that test was a good idea in the first place? Oh, right. The Feds.
- It looks like Bob Rankin may be making another run. I supported him in 2010 when he ran for SD5. He's a good man.
- It looks like Rick Santorum will be playing the role of not-Romney for a while.
- What do you know? The ethanol subsidies were allowed to expire.
- Santa was big spender at gun stores this year.
- The wealthiest Americans have been donating in increasing amounts. This is a fact that the Occupiers seem to overlook.
- Judicial Watch has released its list of the top ten most corrupt politicians. Included in that list are President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder.
- Cindy Sheehan has decided to wage war on the most powerful bureaucracy in the nation: the IRS. They don't like it when you publicly flaunt that you haven't paid income taxes for eight years.
"Strange as it seems, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and higher education positively fortifies it." -- Stephen Vizinczey