Colorado Republicans are working on better gun laws while one Congressional Republican is calling to end the primaries before the majority of the country votes. There's an interesting contrast there.
On to the links.
- Republicans have proposed a series of bills promoting gun rights and eliminating many of the regulations surrounding gun ownership.
- Gov. Hickenlooper has standardized the rates Colorado agencies can charge for open records. The new rates are not cheep.
- If raising taxes was all that was needed to get governments out of debt, Illinois would be rolling dough. It's not.
- What would you expect of a failed company that received hundreds of millions of dollars in government loans? How about throwing out brand new parts.
- A Texas school has eliminated their sports program to throw the money into fixing their actual purpose: education.
- House Majority Leader Eric Cantor wants the GOP primary race to end before everyone gets a chance to vote. Long live democracy.
"Think of what would happen to us in America if there were no humorists; life would be one long Congressional Record." -- Tom Masson