Conspiracy and violence seem to be stock in trade for unions. Is it any wonder that people are opposed to them?
On to the links.
- The evidence points to teachers unions conspiring with the ACLU in opposing Douglas County's school choice programs.
- Gov. Bobby Jindal will be speaking at CPAC Colorado in October.
- "Harry Reid ... Helps Chinese Solar Firm Represented By His Son" I'm sure this would be a scandal if Reid were a Republican.
- Counties with more registered voters than eligible voters? I'm sure there's no problem with voter fraud. Right?
- Violence is the union way in Philly.
- Europe's carbon trading system is going about as well as expected.