- Hickenlooper embracing federal overreach on EPA’s energy mandates
- Hickenlooper vetoes red-light camera bills
- Amendment 23 school funding lawsuit debated before Colorado Supreme Court
- EPA to Fractivists “Fracking Causes No Widespread System Harm to Drinking Water”
- Only Democrats Are to Blame for Obamacare Chaos
- Handy reminder for 2016 cycle: Regurgitating oppo research “the norm” for media
- Republicans: Listen, we might temporarily extend those health care subsidies if SCOTUS guts them - sigh
- House Defunds Operation Choke Point - Defunding is all well and good but laws need to be passed to prevent these sorts of programs in the first place.
- NYT: In Vermont, ObamaCare flopped so bad it killed single payer - I’m not as confident that ObamaCare’s failures will kill single-payer. The socialists in Washington will be more than happy to double down and proclaim that they’ve fixed the problems and it will all work this time.
- Alabama moves to do away with marriage licenses - I like this idea, in theory. It all depends on what, if any, restrictions are placed on them.