- Ashley Madison hack could expose 37 million cheaters
- Google’s Unguessable URLs
- Windows 10: You’ll get UPDATES LIKE IT or NOT – unless you have Enterprise Edition
- FilmOn can use cable systems’ copyright license to stream broadcast TV
- America’s tweaks to weapons trade pact ‘will make web less secure’
- Women, minorities responsible for concealed carry permit surge since 2007
- Senators: Our criminal justice system is unsustainable and unfair
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: the partisan John Doe investigation was unsupported in reason or law
- Busting Myths and Countering Misinformation From the Campaign Against Patent Reform
- John McCain Calls for Repeal of Sequestration - McCain might as well switch parties. He’s a Democrat in all but name.
- Poll: Almost three-fourths of the country don’t take Trump’s candidacy seriously - I don’t blame ‘em. I think Trump is a clown.
- Senate Passes Bipartisan NCLB Rewrite