- Yes, Google Photos Can Still Sync Your Photos After You Delete The App - Know where your data is, where it’s going and how to stop it.
- Facebook’s security chief says Adobe’s plug-in is a security risk no longer worth taking - Flash’s continued existence can be explained in two words: Candy Crush. As long as big money is to be made with flash games, flash will continue to thrive.
- Windows 10’s new retail packaging could be the last ever
- #BlackLivesMatter: Jamiel Shaw Killed By Illegal Alien Who Mistook Him for a Gang-banger - Apparently, black lives only matter when they are politically convenient to promote racism.
- Hillary unveils economic plan: No Ubers, more Solyndras, rein in all hedge fund managers except her son-in-law
- Arby’s responds to low-level vegetarian outrage with cheeky help line instead of caving
- The immigration debate has been wrong from the beginning - Let’s focus on making legal immigration better. If it’s done right, then illegal immigration can be treated like the crime it is.
- Global warming to cause ice age in 2030… or a flood - A sure indication that “the science is settled.”